Walther Forums banner

401 - 407 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
WALTHER PPK/S 7.75

New Walther PPK/S 7.65, 1970. Received covered in cosmoline. Easily cleaned up with Ballistol (even the crusted dried stuff). Complete with SN box package. Sad so many great pics were lost on this thread series.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Does anyone have any pictures of wood grips on the new Ft Smith PPK/S? I would like to order some but I am not sure which ones will fit. I am under the belief that Interarms grips will fit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would email Grips4U and check. He usually responds same day.
I have had such bad luck with grips4u I want to avoid them if possible. I ordered a pair for my .22 a while back and they didn't fit properly and he threw a s**t fit over email when I asked why I had to pay to ship them back for an issue that wasn't my fault. A few years later I tried again and the grip screw that came with it wasn't long enough, so I went to ACE hardware to get a longer screw, and it turns out the screw wasn't too short, the thread was stripped on the nut. I realize a lot of people have successfully installed that brand on their guns, but I'm personally done dealing with them.

Hogue said they're not sure if the S&W will fit, and Altamont said they won't. I'm wondering how much fitting would be required to make the S&W Altamonts to fit. Or I could just stop being so impatient and just wait for Altamont or Hogue to make some that do fit.

401 - 407 of 407 Posts