Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just picked up a Manhurin PP in 32ACP and I'd like to purchase another couple of mags......and a manual (in English).

Can anyone point me in the right direction of someplace chepaer than Earl's ?

Thanks,
Bill.

·
Registered
263 Posts
If the functionality of the .32 PPK is similar to the newer .380s, then you can get a manual online for free here; Walther Amerca PPK Manual

On Gunbroker, there are a few things that might help you;

There is a book for sale that details the assembly/disassembly and maintenance of the PP and PPK. Its not the manual that would have come with the weapon, but it may be what you're looking for.
PP Manual on Gunbroker

I did a quick search on gunbroker and came up with one item concerning magazines.  More searches on your part may reveal some additional items for sale.  $25 isn't bad for a mag, especially when you consider that they're asking $70+ for them at Earl's!  .32 ACP PPK mag by MecGar

Hope this helps and good luck!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I found a nice place for mags but the address is at home on the other computer. Will get back to you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ni3Frontier & Walrus,

Thanks for your help. The online PPK manual at Walther America was really useful. I basically wanted to know how to field-strip and which parts they recommended lubing (or not). I'll keep my eye open on Ebay/Gunsamerica/Gunbroker etc. for mags and an original manual.

Walrus, if you can find your contact for mags that will make life a lot easier.

I like my PP so much I'm thinking of getting the Walther/S&W PPK in 32ACP too......sure beats a 22 for plinking, just wish the ammo wasn't so expensive !!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P88,

I need to feed my HK addiction first, and that's a mighty expensive one to satisfy......

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Walrus,
Thanks. They don't have any factory 32ACP PP mags at the moment. Not sure what the Mec-Gar ones are like.....anybody familiar with these ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts