Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I was talking today about how cool it would be to have a silencer for my .22 PPK. Are you changing barrels or threading and adding an adapter? I just don't know if I could bring myself to modify one of mine.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I'd like every firearm I own to be suppressed. There is nothing I enjoy about all that ear damaging noise....even with ear protection. Having said that...how'd ya make those barrels Timothy? Threading the end of one...no problem with the right equipment. But making a barrel/chamber...I'd like to hear how that is accomplished. Wish I knew how to do that. 1917

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was talking today about how cool it would be to have a silencer for my .22 PPK. Are you changing barrels or threading and adding an adapter? I just don't know if I could bring myself to modify one of mine.
I'd like every firearm I own to be suppressed. There is nothing I enjoy about all that ear damaging noise....even with ear protection. Having said that...how'd ya make those barrels Timothy? Threading the end of one...no problem with the right equipment. But making a barrel/chamber...I'd like to hear how that is accomplished. Wish I knew how to do that. 1917
With the right Tools you can do everything 😉

IMG_20191210_174816_1577071014451.jpg
IMG_20191218_145334_1577071364766.jpg

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think you would have to get a new barrel, if it's like my PPKs. Not enough barrel sticking outside the slide to thread it.

·
Super Moderator
7,412 Posts
Were it not for the complications (barrel, sights, silencer, tax stamp) and unnecessary bulk, I'd like a silencer too.
CZ appears to have a 'concurrent' silencer that wraps around the barrel of a Scorpion. It would still have most of the other issues, but it would be short and handy.
Moon

Reactions: Jimbo80
1 - 7 of 7 Posts