Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Ron
you can use one of the free hosting sites like "imageshack" or "photobucket"
Or for $10 a year you can support the site here and then you can upload pictures directly to the site......see link
http://www.waltherforums.com/vb/payments.php

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ron
you can use one of the free hosting sites like "imageshack" or "photobucket"
Or for $10 a year you can support the site here and then you can upload pictures directly to the site......see link
http://www.waltherforums.com/vb/payments.php
Thanks, Uncut. I have just sent my $10 through Paypal. Now, my next question is whether there will be directions for uploading directly to the site?

Ron

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Ron
your status should update automatically to "forum patron"
if it does not send a private message to "RCK"
as to the directions to upload pics here........
under the box you write your message in, is a seperate section called "additional options" (just scroll down a bit to see it after your account has been updated)
in the section is a link in a blueish box called "manage attachemnts"
click it, and it will open a extra window.... there you can browse for the picture you want to attach......(as long as it is on your computer)
let it upload.... then you can preview your post with the picture.... if you like it the way it is click submit......

hope this helps.....if not send me a PM and I will help you more

Oliver

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
I just wanted to mention.... give it a minimum of 24 hours to update all the options on your account.... I see you are showing already as a patron... but I am not certain if the account options will update as fast.....

Oliver

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Oliver. I notice that my status has been updated, and I believe that the account options as well. Your instructions for posting pictures seems clear enough. I will test it out over the next day or so. One of the members asked me to post pictures of my P99c with my Mika pocket holster Bob Mika made for me.

Thanks again for your help.

Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts