Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am writing this post to make as many people aware of the poor customer service at Walther. It is no surprise to me that I have seen Paul Speer come up in other posts of frustrated customers. He is rude and unprofessional and really does not care about customer service. I purchased a Walther on 6/14/2020 and one of the 15 round magazines was defective and would not lock the slide when firing the last shot. I had two other 17 round magazines that worked fine. I contacted Walther one week after my purchase on 6/22/2020 and was told I would have to pay to ship back a defective magazine for replacement. I have never seen a company not willing to provide a shipping label for their defective items. If I could return my pistol without it costing me to go through a FFL transfer I would but that will cost more than shipping back the defective magazine. I have never been treated so poorly by a company I was initially so excited to become a part of through my purchase. I will recommend to anyone who asks me NOT to buy a Walther until they make things right with the customer and get rid of poor employees like Paul Speer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts