Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere on this forum, but I'm looking for a way to find the DOB of my Interarms PPK/s. Its SN is S1123XX, stainless steel with black factory grips and one original mag, picked up from a local store earlier this year and carried most days since:D . I don't know if I can find this info here, or if not, where to look, but it would be nice to know when she was born. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
This question comes up quite often and unfortunately I have never seen a database on mfg. dates for American Walthers. If you can find someone who bought theirs new and compare serial numbers you can guess. Someone else knows for sure, but they made those from about the early 1970's to about the late 1990's before Smith & Wesson took over for Interarms. Maybe someday a former employee from Ranger MFG (who made them for Interarms) will show up on this forum and help us out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, I said I would not do this date thing again because of getting accused of stealing info from author on a different site!! I do carry some info on Interarms Guns, yours made in 1993. SN # S 112 . [ Somebody cut my fingers OFF!!!!]

Dale

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Dale
please point me in the direction of the Forum where this info is posted... I sure would like to see it

Oliver

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
I would wager that a lot of Interarms-owning members of this forum would love to have access to such a data base. Is the information available in book form, perhaps?

·
Registered
27 Posts
O.
Send me a mail, & i,ll reply with that site! I can't find your e-address ??
Dale
My Walther 40 cal S&W I believe is a 2003 or 2004 but just not sure. The serial number does not have any alphabetical letters; only six numbers. I just do not know how to figure the date of birth. Any help appreciated on how to figure the date born appreciated.

·
Registered
361 Posts
My Walther 40 cal S&W I believe is a 2003 or 2004 but just not sure. The serial number does not have any alphabetical letters; only six numbers. I just do not know how to figure the date of birth. Any help appreciated on how to figure the date born appreciated.
Go over the P99 threads and look at the stickies ... Once there you find a plethora of info and a FAQ that will direct you on how to find the production year of your P99.

This does not hold true to the PPK's as this thread was originally intended.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts