Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With summer hopefully coming I need to get a pocket holster for my SW PPK .380. I was wondering what your experience and recomendation would be. I usually wear docker style pants with my work. i have looked at the Galco and the DeSantis holster and would like your help and suggestions deciding.
Thanks!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've been looking at different pocket holsters & realy like the looks af the DeSantis Nemosis, I like it's sticky outside & smooth inside
I've also heard that Don Hume has a nice Leather Pocket Holster available
B92

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well all my pocket holsters come from Don Hume including the new one in my pocket right now. Forgive me I have sinned I have my S&W bodyguard in its NEW Dom Hume holster in my pocket and have since friday. Got to break holster in to gun and practice drawing. I only use Don for my leather. Just my 02.:blues:

·
Registered
7 Posts
What does it feel like to sit on one of those? I'm looking at a PPK for carry in the future and with my job I am constantly in and out of my truck. If I can't sit on it then it is no good to me.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I carry in front pocket as I belive most people do. My self I find front easlier to draw from. That the only thing in Pocket gun and holster no change keys ect. I did carry a 25 auto years ago in back pocket It was small and didn't notice.

Before you ask no one notices your pockets. I never had some one say hey that a gun in your pocket. You will stand in front of mirror and see people won't.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm with Micheal on the Pocket Holster thing, My only Pocket holster is for my Ruger SP101s & I carry it in my front right pocket, I would never sit on a pistol or revolver unless you want a big pain in the a**..
That's a great lookin Holster too!!
Welcome To The Forum Fuelburns1...
B92

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the invite B92! I'm not 21 yet (april) but I'm treating myself to a PPK for my birthday and this forum has some great info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts