Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean seriously. I love my 1911's, have 7 of them, but it does'nt belong here.
Whoever is in charge of this PLEASE.
I would like to see a real classic Walther PPK up there while you are at.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Well, it's a UMAREX 1911 Licensed Copy so I guess the Forum owners consider it a "Walther" ;)

But I agree, there should be a real Walther there - Maybe a P5C?

·
Premium Member
8,669 Posts
I agree that the 1911 has no place on our logo and did mention the fact the Feedback section... maybe we should all post there again because even if it is a picture of a Umarex toy it just doesn't belong on our LOGO. The old one was a good reflection of what Walther was and is now, this one is nothing.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Keep it up, and they'll put up a Glock airgun.
Hmmmmm, some of the new Walther look like Glocks left in the sun too long.

But seriously Heaven knows I like my airguns, especially classic ones. And Walther has many classic ones from general sporting ones to Olympic medal winners.

Sooooo, Why not a LP53 from the classic Bond movie poster ?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Hmmmmm, some of the new Walther look like Glocks left in the sun too long.

But seriously Heaven knows I like my airguns, especially classic ones. And Walther has many classic ones from general sporting ones to Olympic medal winners.

Sooooo, Why not a LP53 from the classic Bond movie poster ?
I agree with this. Walther has made high end competition air guns for a long time. I'm not talking Umarex stuff, but actual Walther.

Why not choose something like that rather than a Umarex toy designed to look like the iconic Colt?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I miss the P1 in the logo. It's Iconic. If you want to include Umarex, maybe a P22 or PK380?

Reactions: pilkguns
1 - 20 of 22 Posts