Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First off, please forgive me for probably posting in the wrong area. I do not know a ppc from a ppq from a whatever. All I know is what is stamped on my firearm and some research. I tried to reverse search "Model 4" on this site to find the proper forum and then just gave up!

I received an old Walther Model 4 variant 3 with a serial number of 242179. I was removing the broken side grips to replace them and I allowed the trigger bar to fall out and the trigger spring disengaged. It is still wrapped around the striker area but I cannot figure out where the end of the spring engages to provide tension.

If someone would be so kind as to direct me to any literature/pictures that describe what I am showing? I just cannot determine where the spring hooks.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
This should go in "The Classics" section. Hopefully a moderator will move your post, or one of our very knowledgeable members will come in here and answer your question. Oh, yeah, an in focus photograph will help, and also save you from the wrath of the nit pickers here. Good luck with your Model 4, I've kind of been wanting one myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts