Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doe's anyone know what is up with walther and why everything is out of stock. My 21st bday i wanted the pink and black pk380. Well when i went to get it someone had bought it like 5 mins before i had got there:(. So i went with the pink and black tiger striped p22.:) But to this day i still want the pk380.. What's up with them

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Supply and demand, most likely. And the demand for pink Walthers of any stripe can't be all that high, which would affect the number produced. The five people on the planet who want them need to strike when the iron's hot!

Welcome to the forum; enjoy your time here.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
And we have a winner ... if you like pink pistols, anyway. :)

Welcome to the forum; enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats to finding a pistol you like

and keep looking for the person who didn't find the one they wanted. I have daughters so pink firearms are perfectly acceptable in my house :eek: The bullet coming out of a pink firearm is just as effective as one coming out of a black or stainless one ;) I think manufacturers ought to consider making more of their products in colors other than black, such as has been done with the P22s. In most movies you see, the "bad" guys wear black, and that thought is in the minds of everyone. If they were made in other colors, they'd still be effective, and wouldn't have the immediate subliminal thought to anyone that saw it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jenny had me laughing out lol

I watched her vid after I made my previous post, and she mentioned she bought a 2nd magazine so that someone could be loading it while she was using the other magazine. In the Marines we called them the 'A' (for assistant) gunner for crew-served weapons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
lol

I watched her vid after I made my previous post, and she mentioned she bought a 2nd magazine so that someone could be loading it while she was using the other magazine. In the Marines we called them the 'A' (for assistant) gunner for crew-served weapons.
that's funny my boyfriend is also an ex-marine lol and he is the one that always load my magazine for me when we go to the shooting range...:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought my wife a black PK 380, she found out they were made in pink, so I got the black one and she got a pink one, first day at the range, she got my a$$ off, every shot was in the "X" ring, from 10/20/30 yards she never missed, and she hadn't fired a handgun is 20 years. She said the Walther fit her hand so well, she loved it, we're a 2 Walther PK 380 house, we bought 10 extra mags. We've never had an issue with our guns.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ten magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear the good report.

There is alot to be said for "fit" in the hand. It just inspires confidence. And with a novice shooter, a little confidence goes a long way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got most of them on sale at Midway, they put them on sale for $29.98, lowest I've seen. You can never have to many magazines, have 40+ for my AR !5

Ten magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear the good report.

There is alot to be said for "fit" in the hand. It just inspires confidence. And with a novice shooter, a little confidence goes a long way.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i am not a fan of "Pink" guns BUT i really like the pink and black 380 i do not think i would CC with it but you never know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts