Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed while loading a mag that my index finger gets raked by the corner of the mag. This is right where I was feeling the pinch. I changed the way I load mags, and guess what? no more pinch. I think what I thought was a pinch was just the trigger guard hitting a raw spot from loading the mags.

I shot 160 rounds today without a pinch.

Also, I shot groups of between 2 and 4 inches at ranges from 7-12 yards. This is about 1 inch better than my XD. I love shooting this gun. I did shoot a few rounds with the DA trigger, and that was just ugly. If I ever deside to carry I'll need more DA practice.

Hope this info can help someone,
Chris Cahill

·
Registered
35 Posts
Glad to hear it was not a problem with the gun. Walther has a good history of making some of the finest guns. It was my first choice when I picked up my p99c qa. Since every gun is diffrent it takes a little time to get the feeling for it. I started at 25 yards trying to get the grouping as tight as posible only moving forward after several hundred rounds for a novice at that distance it still produced shots in the critical area virtualy every time. The closer I got the more it was on the money. Next take setting up super sized golf tees with a golf ball on top just to see if I can make the shot ( and to see what a round will do to it )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts