Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
... the gentleman that answered the phone there said that U.S. production was/is prohibited by law, and that it could not proceed here in the future until they (the Walther/Arkansas folks) receive some sort of legal release (or authorization) from the German government, which has apparently been pending for years.
I'm soaking my pillow in tears.

M

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
From what I have read on various forums, Beretta will not replace the Tomcat for the typical frame crack. I've also read many posts that state that the pistol will continue to function safely with the frame cracked. Mine hasn't cracked, so I don't know this to be a fact.
I got curious about this (though I don't have a Tomcat) and googled it. The alleged refusal of Beretta to repair/replace seems to emanate from one fellow who seems to think that a "mean and nasty" attitude is the best way to approach a CS department. I don't believe I would draw any conclusions from his experience.

M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.