Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post pics of YOUR PPs, PPKs, or PPKSs.........gotta love them!!! antiques, german, french, american made, it doenst matter!!! show um!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, the reason i ask, is because i have a PP and a PPK on the way......hehehehehe i will post ALOT of pics...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow thats very very nice...............do you have the original box with it?.

question did 1960ish PPKs come with two mags? or just one?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh i just noticed something............it looks like the slide and frame have differnet finishes on them,,,,,,,,,,,or is that just a trick of light?

·
Registered
78 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (P88 @ April 14 2003,9:00)]Here's my 1967:
P88,
I only see a little red "X" until I cut and paste the address in another window.

I would suspect you have a light-weight (alloy) lower which would indicate a serial number greater than 500,000, and be the cause of the dual tone ("different finishes"). Anywhere close?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm not sure why the picture doesn't show up. It seems to be sporatic, at least for me. Sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn't.

By the way, the frame is metal and not aluminum. I'm not sure why there is a color difference.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
prehaps sell it for a reasonable price? prehaps an arm and a leg? or and arm and 2 legs? hhahhaaa

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well limeyinaz, since you mention it...........hehehe

i have a manurhin manf PP in .32 coming this friday...........and next week sometime a 1964ish .32 german PPK............... so they are coming...

wanta see my polymer walthers?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts