Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new Walther catalog today..........it has pics of the new PPK that says its coming out "late 2003"
it has the extended beaver tail, but eh..........it will be offered in stainless and blued......and .380 for both, but the stainless will have the .32 option..........

sure its american made, no rollmarks.....big ugly beavertail, and has "smith and wesson" marked on it........but at least the legend lives..............sorta

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I talked to S&W yesterday from the shop and chewed on the CS reps ear for a good 30 minutes. She was very well informed and told me quite a bit. That info may be old news around here since I am not as interested in A/M Walthers as the Deutsch variety.

The PPK/S will be offered in blue and in 7.65mm as well as the PPK in blue and SS in 9mmK and 7.65mm later in the year and next year.

If the triggers are anything like the one on the PPK/S we have in the display case now, get used to about a 13 Lbs DA. SA is not too bad, but still clocks it at around eight. These S&W triggers need some serious work. The PPK/S at the store feels like a couple of my AC P.38's and not as smooth.

I mentioned this fact to the CS rep and she said she'd pass it along...right

·
Registered
16 Posts
I picked up a .32 stainless from a co-worker. I added some nice rosewood grips.....a thing of beauty, if I do say so myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts