Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got mine same day in Bucks Co, Pa...
Walked in filled it out, wrote the check, they ran my background check and then snapped my pic. Took about 45 min....

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
77 Posts
Jefferson county, Colorado. Just got mine in less than 6 weeks. State law says they must issue within 90 days (or give you reason why you were declined). When I went in and did the paperwork and fingerprints I asked and was told they were currently running 6-8 weeks, so less than 6 made me happy.

Plus, get this, for some reason the fee went DOWN this year. Used to be $152 and I was plesantly surprised when it was $125. What fees ever go down?!

·
Registered
6 Posts
following up on my PA License to Carry Firearms (LTCF)

i emailed my application in on the april 30th to the allegheny county sheriff.

there was a problem with one of my secondary IDs (i was hoping we could use a shooting range permit, but apparently only a hunting license works) and emailed the fixed application on may 2nd. they didn't call any of the references.
i was approved on may 3rd and received notification on the 4th. I'll be going in on monday to pick up my shiny new LTCF. :)

now i have to go to my LGS and pay off my latest purchase for summer carry (9mm pps).

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Yins are a reciprocity state with Florida an at. :p

Glad to learn it ain't that hard to get the license! Congrats, indeed.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Dre ... Love that yinz talk Pittsburgh ? Lol I could go for a primanti bros right about now
hehee, yup. da 'burgh. Raised in Beaver County. Long gone from the area, now in Florida.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nice ! My sister went to college there and never came back I am from east pa near Philly , my sister picked up yinzer talk, and I sure do love all the great food in Pitt .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice ! My sister went to college there and never came back I am from east pa near Philly , my sister picked up yinzer talk, and I sure do love all the great food in Pitt .

Grew up near the burg, live near Philly now - Philly food wins hands down. I can throw a rock in any direction and find a good cheesesteak, hoagie, or pizza joint!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Philly food + 1 but you must admit Primantis makes one heck of a sandwich, specially washing it down with a guinness ... Yummy... I am a pats fan boyas far as Philly goes or slax

·
Registered
40 Posts
Philly food + 1 but you must admit Primantis makes one heck of a sandwich, specially washing it down with a guinness ... Yummy... I am a pats fan boyas far as Philly goes or slax
Slacks is good. Pat's and Geno's are for the tourists. Many local joints make a much better sandwich. I can buy the ingredients at my local italian deli and make a sandwich that puts Pat's or Geno's to shame. Next time you are in Philly try one of John's roast pork sandwiches with sharp provolone and broccoli rhab - out of this world!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yeah I know that they are for tourist, but when they are good they are good, I was brought up on them from my pops , I do not set foot in genos (nasty fish tasting steak). I also love santuccis pizza. Sarcones bread...now I live out in west Chester , the closest thing we have is Primos, they are very very good though, they have sharp prov and thrumans meats :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
When I first got mine in Chester county I visited the sheriffs office in West Chester on my lunch break and it was in my mail box the very next day. When I renewed it last year it took about two weeks. Good luck with your LTCF!

Hey everyone I just filled out my LTC in Chester county Pa, I know it can be at lest 45 day wait but I was wondering the average time that one waits, I have no stipulations that would hold the process up. Thanks

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Sorry to keep skewin' the thread but the FOOD thing has me droolin' onna keys...

Primanti Bros. Restaurant - Pittsburgh's "Almost Famous" Sandwiches - Primanti Brothers Restaurant

"Almost Famous"!! :p

Down here, since January I understand there have been one million applicants state-wide for CWL. Quite a number.

It took about a week for Herself to receive her CWL in the mail. The "wait" was mainly for an appointment to take the state's qualifying quiz, get the photo made and fingerprints taken. The appointment was a month out from the time it was made. A very long line of applicants.

·
Registered
6 Posts
on topic: got my ltcf the other day. i'm suuuuuuuper stoked!

food topic: i love primanti's. you have to make sure to add an egg to the sandwich. as far as philly goes, i hated pat's and geno's. they are tourist traps. truth be told, i'm not huge on cheez whiz, either. melted cheeses make a cheese steak.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts