1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
821 Posts
Definitely worth the download! Thanks for the link, lots of fun to watch. It is sad, really, how some people can let fear, misunderstanding, and inexperience blind their logic and reasoning skills when it comes to guns. Again, thanks for the link.

-stunks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Toeball, that was great.  Do you know who the commentator is?  It sounds a little like Michael Reagan.
 I hope they play that clip with Hillary a few times during her campaign so sportsman can see how she really feels about guns.           -Rick

·
Registered
42 Posts
When I clicked on Toeball's link I got a 28 minute audio-only show talking about gun control with recorded quotes from gun-control advocates like Hillary and pro-gun people. The show was moderated by what sounded like a radio talk show host and his intent was to show how stupid gun control is. I wonder if that link takes you to a variety of downloads. -Rick

·
Registered
821 Posts
Ahhhh, I gotcha. You don't have the latest version of Divx installed on your computer. The file is a video file of a Penn and Teller show called "Bullshit"

There's video in there! Download Divx at divx.com and you'll be able to see the video, not just hear the audio to it.

-stunks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts