Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if one of the Pearce Pinky extenders will fit the PPS M2 mag? I tried a Kel-Tec PF9, but it's too tight by about 1.5mm. I'm not looking to increase capacity, just comfort and interested in seeing what it would look like on the gun. Maybe one of the other single stack 9's?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Here is something for you ;)

The 7 round magazine doesn't really add that much to the grip of the PPS, and it's what I'm running on my PPS classic, too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have all three mag sizes and also like the 7 shot best, both in terms of comfort and aesthetics. I'm Curious about a PP/PPK look for the PPS, hence my interest in seeing if one of the Pearce's will fit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I dont like my pinky hanging free so run with the 7 rounder. Been thinking of getting some 8 rounders.

-- Mark

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yeah man, just use the mid-size magazine. I have the M1 in 40 and I use the smaller mag that it came with as that is 6+1 on tap, and the grip fits my fists of ham and fingers of Vienna Sausage just fine. I am a bigger framed fella, so I could easily get by with the full size mag of 7+1 and not print either.

At the risk of running afoul of some of our European brethren on the site.. What is 1.5mm in real numbers or measurements???? About 1/16”, no? 🤪🤪. In my line of work, 1/16” is not a “small” difference. But, again, I digress... I needed a gut shot at metric for fun. Don’t bother with pointy pinky finger rests, get the proper mag designed for it, and as one of my favorite shirts reads... “Keep Calm and Carry On”.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts