Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my PDP and I have two questions about sights.

1. I will be running the Trijicon RMR Type 2. Can anyone confirm if suppressor-height sights are required to co-witness with a red dot?

2. It says the "Most Glock 17/19 Sights" are compatible. I assume this means both front post and dovetail, but wanted to confirm with anyone who has done aftermarket sights on theirs.

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just ordered my PDP and I have two questions about sights.

1. I will be running the Trijicon RMR Type 2. Can anyone confirm if suppressor-height sights are required to co-witness with a red dot?

2. It says the "Most Glock 17/19 Sights" are compatible. I assume this means both front post and dovetail, but wanted to confirm with anyone who has done aftermarket sights on theirs.

Thanks!
I can answer the second question. I put Trijicon HD XR Glock sights on my PDP. They fit perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
14,704 Posts
The PDP uses the 'Glock' sight cuts on the slide.....dovetail and front site slot. I have no idea what height sights you'll need to co-witness with your Trijicon RMR Type 2 RMR.

I can say that my SpeedSights are usable with my Shield RMS, and these are stock height sights.

Automotive lighting Toy Gas Gadget Fashion accessory

·
Registered
591 Posts
1: you need higher sights at minimum .280 front and rear for a lower one third co witness for the RMR. (According to Dawson Precision). Walther does sell the correct cowitness heights.

2: the PDP uses the same dovetail cuts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I placed my order for a 4.5" PDP. I researched the available "co-witness" sights and decided to purchase the one listed on Walther's WEB site. I like my sights to be blacked-out so that it does not complete for my eye-time while viewing in the red dot viewfinder. Since I will be mounting a HE507C-GR, I decided to purchase the Walter PDP BUIS TRIJICON sights that also claim to be the correct high for the Trijicon RMR, SRO and the Holsun 407c, 507c and 508T optics.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I placed my order for a 4.5" PDP. I researched the available "co-witness" sights and decided to purchase the one listed on Walther's WEB site. I like my sights to be blacked-out so that it does not complete for my eye-time while viewing in the red dot viewfinder. Since I will be mounting a HE507C-GR, I decided to purchase the Walter PDP BUIS TRIJICON sights that also claim to be the correct high for the Trijicon RMR, SRO and the Holsun 407c, 507c and 508T optics.
I have the same sights. Puts the sights right above deck of the optic, lower edge of the glass on the RMR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts