Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Walther PDP full size, 4.5" Apple Rose Gold, Aluminum Slide
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone obtained the new PDP Pro SD model yet? Looks sharp on the Walther web site

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
I have not, but pricing out a magwell, a threaded barrel, and that trigger (with installation from Walther), leaves me feeling like this is a decent deal. Especially if the street price is less that what is advertised on the Walther Arms website.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This announcing a gun this far ahead of it being available really gets old. Not just Walther, they all do it.😡

·
Registered
42 Posts
Called Walther. Pro SD will be released “sometime later this year”as stated in previous post. Cancelled order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got one ordered two days ago. Had "email me" on all the sites on gun.deals. KYGUNCO was the first to have them, then they quickly didn't have them. A few more sites came up and then they too ran out fast. Got mine ordered from Hinterlandsoutfitters.com just before they ran out. x Lastly, went to NRA convention last weekend and the rep said it will be June when they hit. While there I checked out the PRO and the trigger is THE TITS and is well worth the upcharge alone for the PRO. Get signed up and act fast and good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up an SD Pro at a gun show and also saw one on my local shop/range. Got the mounting plate in only a few days and already have a Trijicon mounted and sighted in all within a week. I love the trigger! The Magwell is also nice as it's not overtly too big. Now I just need to try to find some more magazines with the extended base plate or extension for the 18 round mags.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts