Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Walther and PDP's so excuse the newb question. I have acquired both a PDP Pro Compact 4.6 and Full 5.1. Both use extended mags, which is fine. Question, I can't find stock Walther mags with the extension. Do they include the base plate with the mags when you buy the current 15/18 round models? Is there a different mag model that I just can't find? Or is the extended base plate available? Appreciate the guidance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The PDP and PDP Pro mags are different part numbers.
If you are using the PDP Pro with the magwell, you have to purchase the PDP Pro magazines.
If you remove the magwell, you can use either mags.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Yes, I plan on retaining the magwell, so looking for the PDP Pro mags. Am I just blind as I can't find the things.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I contacted Walther about the PDP Pro mags this week and was told to expect them up on the website in 4-8 weeks, baseplates will follow with no ETA.
Expect the aftermarket to be a little faster with baseplates. I contacted Taylor Freelance about their extended baseplates and they won't fit the oem magwell, they're waiting to get their hands on oem units and oem magwell. Or you can run Taylor Freelance magwell and extensions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts