Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got my C & G IWB yesterday and sent it back this morning. There is a wedge molded to the left side by the muzzle that is meant to keep the gun closer to the body but I found it very uncomfortable. The folks at C&G were nice about it and offered a different holster as a replacement but that wasn't going to work for me. They said they would refund my money as long as the holster was not damaged. I have an all leather crossbreed that will work while I hunt another brand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I looked on the Walther sight and the only holster, I think, that takes the Streamlight TRL-7 is the T-Rex OWB. Just wondering if I really want to keep the TRL-7 and go IWB, will a holster that is meant for TRL-1 work?

Or how many of you don't bother with a light for IWB?
I spoke with C&G, they'll be offering PDP holsters for the Streamlight TRL7A. My problem is they don't have molds for Lefthanded users yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on a TIER1 XIPHOS V2 IWB holster. I've had great success with Vedder light tucks in the past but they do not offer any holsters yet. Until the TIER1 shows up...I repurposed my leather OWB pancake Mitch Rosen holster.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I read on another gun site that the Safariland RDS holsters for the Sig P320 work with the PDP as well. Once I have my PDP in hand I’ll be able to confirm that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
While I wait the 30 days for my Tier1 XIPHOS V2 IWB holster to be made, I thought I would reshape this Mitch Rosen leather pancake holster that used for my P320 compact. Dunked it in warm water and used a wooden kitchen spoon to reshape the leather. Not the best looking job but it actually worked. Conceals great, no printing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to Walther, What are you guys using for the PDP holster. I bought a PDP and cant seem to find a Holster for it.
I have Trex arms Ragnarok, rmr cut sight and light-bearing for my battle belt. Superior fit and quality. Shipped fast.

I just ordered my OWB EDC from L.A.G. Tactical. (Like A Glove) Their Warrior (also with RMR and Surefire x300u-b. L.A.G. normally ships in 2 weeks. They are notifying us to expect 3 weeks currently.

Tier1 Concealment has OWB, IWB and appendix, too. Corners seemed a little sharp, but might be fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have Trex arms Ragnarok, rmr cut sight and light-bearing for my battle belt. Superior fit and quality. Shipped fast.

I just ordered my OWB EDC from L.A.G. Tactical. (Like A Glove) Their Warrior (also with RMR and Surefire x300u-b. L.A.G. normally ships in 2 weeks. They are notifying us to expect 3 weeks currently.

Tier1 Concealment has OWB, IWB and appendix, too. Corners seemed a little sharp, but might be fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I looked on the Walther sight and the only holster, I think, that takes the Streamlight TRL-7 is the T-Rex OWB. Just wondering if I really want to keep the TRL-7 and go IWB, will a holster that is meant for TRL-1 work?

Or how many of you don't bother with a light for IWB?
Many run lights and carry IWB even AIWB. Holster makers are offering both

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't use a weapon-mounted light although I know they're popular with some folks. I am interested in seeing how quickly good AIWB holsters become available for the PDP. It took me a while to find one I liked for my current carry weapon, the VP9, so I'm expecting it may be a while before there's one for the PDP. Which is perhaps good; gives time for PDP prices to settle down a bit. :)
See TXC. They haven't taken molds on PDP, yet, but will.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Looking for PDP holster reviews from anyone buying from the Walther list. I am thinking about the Pierce from Texas Holster Solutions or maybe trying the Dara Minimalist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If this helps anyone, I called Muddy River Tactical to ask them when they would be adding PDP to their line up. They took my request and I had a nice kydex iwb in 4 days. Buck's Holster is adding it to their line up as well.
. 16196675894868885983443340452617.jpg

·
Premium Member
14,293 Posts
I emailed Safariland a couple of week ago asking about the release/availability of a PDP Holster.

Here's their reply:

Customercare Webinquiries
Fri 4/9/2021 2:56 PM
To: You

Hello Mr. Herbie T. Fudpucker,

There has been no discussion concerning a holster for the PDP at this time. May I recommend signing up for our newsletter so you will receive real time notifications as to when our new fits will be released:

https://safariland.com/pages/email-preferences/
Thank you,

Frances Marie Lewis
THE SAFARILAND GROUP | Customer Care
13386 International Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(800)-347-1200
www.safariland.com

Based on information on Walthers site indicating a Safariland holster for the PDP is coming SOON, I'm gonna hold out for a Safariland RDS, duty holster, like the one seen in the Walther video....here's a screen shot.

Now, compare the holster above to the one below. The one below is a Safariland RDS holster for a Glock, that I modified to accept a 4" PPQ with Shield RMS and Streamlight TLR-7A.

So, I'm thinking Frances Marie Lewis must be outta the loop, cuz that holster above sure looks like a Safariland to me. Yeah, I'm gonna wait...I guess I need to pick up a PDP first. 😂

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried my PDP in a another officers 6360 holster for the Sig P320c and it fit. I saw on another site that someone bought a 7378 and the PDP doesn’t fit. After reading that I bought a holster from Cascadia Concealment.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts