Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
PDP Full Size 4.5"
127 Posts
Is it possible to put the standard trigger in a F model?
The F model comes with the PDT (Performance Duty Trigger), the same standard trigger as on the other PDP standard models.

Only the PDP PRO model comes with the upgraded DPT (Dynamic Performance Trigger).

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry wasn't asking about the Dynamic. I was assuming the F had a shorter trigger bar reducing the trigger reach compared to the standard. So both the std and F utilize the same trigger assemblies?

·
Registered
PDP Full Size 4.5"
127 Posts
Sorry wasn't asking about the Dynamic. I was assuming the F had a shorter trigger bar reducing the trigger reach compared to the standard. So both the std and F utilize the same trigger assemblies?
I think it just has a slimmer handle to provide a shorter reach to the trigger.

·
Registered
PDP Full Size 4.5"
127 Posts
Some of the tech specs now on the Walther website seem to indicate that the F trigger is indeed different from the regular trigger.

They say the F model has a "PDT-F" trigger with a 2.56" reach and .24" of travel.

The standard PDP has a "PDT" trigger with a 2.76" reach and .28" of travel.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some of the tech specs now on the Walther website seem to indicate that the F trigger is indeed different from the regular trigger.

They say the F model has a "PDT-F" trigger with a 2.56" reach and .24" of travel.

The standard PDP has a "PDT" trigger with a 2.76" reach and .28" of travel.
Good info. It's why I'm curious if the std trigger could be dropped into the F model. Whether its the whole assembly or shoe and bar or just bar. ??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts