Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,419 Posts
That's a .315 tall sight. Can just barely see it right at the bottom of the DPP window. Taller would probably be better, but it all depends on what one's expectations are. You're gonna need a really tall rear sight to see over the top of the DPP housing, or you could use the DPP 'add-on' rear sight for the DPP.

Or, you could have a groove machined in the rear of the DPP, slop a little white paint in there and just 'dot the I'.

·
Super Moderator
14,419 Posts
That's the .315 installed and on the right. I placed a .415 sight on a block of wood to show the difference .100 makes. I actually used the .415 when I had the DPP installed on a PPQ.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. Is that .315 the blade height or total height? For instance the Trijicon rear sights total height is .451 and the blade height is .361.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay. Looks like Ameriglo makes a .407 front paired with a .507 rear that would probably work. Just kind of guessing anything in the 400 500 range is probably what I need then.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I know the Glock front sight fits a PDP, does the Glock rear sight fit the PDP as well?

·
Registered
104 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts