Walther Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am shocked you received that sort of treatment from them - you must have gotten a bad apple (as they can be anywhere).
My experience with Walther support has been the exact opposite. Long story short, I ended up putting a little crack in the frame and they replaced the entire firearm at no cost. I was not expecting that, but you should know they do have good support personnel as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am shocked you received that sort of treatment from them - you must have gotten a bad apple (as they can be anywhere).
My experience with Walther support has been the exact opposite. Long story short, I ended up putting a little crack in the frame and they replaced the entire firearm at no cost. I was not expecting that, but you should know they do have good support personnel as well.
Yeah. The first couple of phone encounters wrt the backstraps were pretty sobering, and unsat. But the email to them resulted in an apology, accompanied by a commitment to ship me the correct backstraps. And, they did that...so, a happy ending. Maybe the COVID situation has caused them some staffing issues.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts