Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
PDP full size
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm struggling with my New fullsize 5inch pdp. It is shooting way too low. Aiming above bulleyes, rear sight sight elevated to the max and I'm hitting the 6 or 7 below at 25 meters. Rear sight elevated to the max, that is all clicks counterclockwise.

I dont Understand what is wrong. French support said they'd contact Walther Germany to fond out if there 3 different front sights depending on the barrel lenght but they have no clue so far

Any ideas or advices like unmount and remout both sights ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers from Paris
Fabien

·
Registered
418 Posts
Balogh: Yes, you are correct. One must raise the rear sight to raise the point of impact. My early morning comment above, was without the benefit of coffee.

PS: Now I'm logging "off to avoid" additional self inflicted embarrassment!

·
Registered
PDP full size
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you using a rest to see if it is the gun and not you?
Seated with a sandbag. I shoot FS92 / CZ75, Manhurin MR, Colt Python and Anaconda. Almost all guns the range has. PDP is mine i bought it for myslef, but there is definitely something wrong with the sights as i received them :(
Txs

·
Registered
PDP full size
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually it is the C50 targets which WE use down here on France at 25 meters, that is roughly 25 yards. I will try to unmount the rear sight and see if the front sight has a screw of not.

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
French support said they'd contact Walther Germany to fond out if there 3 different front sights depending on the barrel lenght but they have no clue so far
Welcome to the forum.

I've looked through several different PDP parts schematics and can only find one size of front sight - 4.9mm.

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts

·
Registered
PDP full size
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 40 Posts