Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice a lot of talk here lately about the compact and full size 4.5", but have yet to hear anyone discuss the full size 5". Anyone have hands on experience with one or seen one in the wild yet? It's listed on Walthers website, but no reviews as of yet.

While we're at it, can we also discuss what the slides look like OFF the frame? I'd like what the each length of slide looks like swapped around to opposing frames. I might buy a slide from Earl's to toss on my P99, but I wanna see it before I commit some coin on a slide assembly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I notice a lot of talk here lately about the compact and full size 4.5", but have yet to hear anyone discuss the full size 5". Anyone have hands on experience with one or seen one in the wild yet? It's listed on Walthers website, but no reviews as of yet.

While we're at it, can we also discuss what the slides look like OFF the frame? I'd like what the each length of slide looks like swapped around to opposing frames. I might buy a slide from Earl's to toss on my P99, but I wanna see it before I commit some coin on a slide assembly.
Give all the guys that got the original PDP a week or two & YouTube should be full of reviews.....I need a channel so I can get guns early 😉

1 - 2 of 2 Posts