Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
😠
Not a good start... just put 60 rounds on the new 5” Full Size and the striker is protruding … what a disappointment… after waiting for the RMR plate… well, at least it felt good and groups where ok for the first try… tomorrow will drop her at the shop 😭😭

Is this common? 😤

·
Super Moderator
14,704 Posts
That's the ejector.

Here's a picture....a little different angle than yours.....this angle shows the breech face and the 'hole' where the striker will stick thru and 'smack' that primer.

Human body Sleeve Waist Eyewear Font

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like you may need to get the FREE 18 round magazine upgrade kit. Walther PDP FS 18RND Magazine Upgrade Kit
Today when back to the range an was able to fire 200 rounds. Felt so good and I’m happy with the group’s. I told the range officer my issue with the slide not staying open with the last round on my last shot and he noticed I was placing my thumbs to high on the slide and Andrew at Shady Oaks was right. He recommended a lower position and worked although it felt strange at the beginning. The issue happened few more times but I realized I was placing both thumbs in the slide. 🙄

I’m a happy camper with my PDP.

thank’s for helping me understand my misconception. Learning is always good.
Product Iris Circle Recreation Font
Product Iris Circle Recreation Font Wood Circle Recreation Font Flooring

1 - 10 of 10 Posts