Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've had a request for a Sticky that provides the parts numbers for key Walther items that come up again and again. For example:

1. The grip extension for the P99C is Stock No. 2730537 and costs just under $18.

2. The finger extensions for P99 and P99C magazines are Stock No. 2688522 and cost just over $2.

If you run into a part and can share the number and price, add it here.

The phone number for Walther America/S&W customer service: 800-331-0852.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I picked up 4 S&W SW9C magazines for both S&W and Walthers at Tulsa gun show two weeks ago. All came without grip extensions but have the S&W bottom plates, springs, etc., just no grip extensions for little finger. Do I need Extensions or entensions and butt plates?

TNX

BTW got one hell of a deal on "New In Original Factory Bags" magazines, including S&W printed factory inserts. Now I've got 6 magazines. That should last a while.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
"Glock sight tool"

Some (most?) replacement front sites require a 3/16" nut driver. You can get a specialized Glock sight tool for $20 or more, or just get one from a hardware store. Here's the one I got via Amazon to install my TruGlo front sight. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O5ILUM/

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hoping that I got the right parts,because one of these I do remember being much more expensive when I called about it a year ago. This was from Smith and Wesson rather than Earls.

Sear Block Housing - part#2624389

Factory Recoil Spring - part#2625164

I'll have to edit this when these parts come in to make sure they sent me the right thing.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Flash_80
please list what P99 it was... the searblock housing has a different part # from "AS" to "QA" and is different yet again from 9m to .40sw to 9x21mm

While I think this list of part #'s is a good thing, we should make sure that we only list non "internal" components here... for the "internal" components look up the parts list found on Walthers webpage.... also while I have not done the crossrefference ... there is different part pages for the different years of production "pre 2004" and new guns.. and yet I found another one dated 2009

my point... always double check and the part #'s are just a general guideline to help the S&W folks to find it on their computer I think

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hoping that I got the right parts,because one of these I do remember being much more expensive when I called about it a year ago. This was from Smith and Wesson rather than Earls.

Sear Block Housing - part#2624389

Factory Recoil Spring - part#2625164

I'll have to edit this when these parts come in to make sure they sent me the right thing.
This was for a pre-2004 closed rail 9mm. I guess the older equivalent of the AS trigger. I'll refrain from posting anything besides questions from now on.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I checked the PDF and it APPEARS to me that there is an ambi slide release for the P99 and C that I have only seen a couple pics of here and there. Has anyone tried to order part number 2710188 to get ambi release?

·
Registered
37 Posts
extensions

I picked up 4 S&W SW9C magazines for both S&W and Walthers at Tulsa gun show two weeks ago. All came without grip extensions but have the S&W bottom plates, springs, etc., just no grip extensions for little finger. Do I need Extensions or entensions and butt plates?

Weren't the extensions made so that you could use the larger magazines in the smaller guns?

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The plastic sleeves slip over the P99 magazine and allow you to use that magazine in a P99C without having bare metal sticking out the bottom. The S&W-maraked grips that CDNN Sports is selling for the P99C all have the flat magazine base. If you want to retrofit these magazines with the finger rest attachment, you can buy that part from the Walther America/S&W folks for $2.06 each, last I checked.

Both part numbers are referenced above. Hope that helps a bit.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Walther made 20 round magazines

Walther 20 round magazines - part number 2704587. S&W sells them for $56 or so (Earl's sells them for $95), and as of this post date, they say they have "plenty" in stock.

Per S&W, the grip extenders - part number 2730537 - people use to cover bare magazine metal not only work on the 15 round mags in the P99c, but also these 20 round mags for the P99.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
2678152 Backstrap Compact S
2678187 Backstrap Compact L

Reactions: searcher451

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
P99Full size mag baseplates: S&W has hundreds of them in stock at $2.04 each. The part number has been updated though to 2704374.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I requested a new recoil spring for my 9mm P99c and this is listed on the invoice.
not sure if 9mm and .40S&W use the same recoil spring?

Recoil Guide Rod Assy 40 C Rev
Sku 268240000

·
Registered
196 Posts
You can find 6 illustrated parts lists with tables full of part numbers, specific to several models of P99, as revised in January of 2014:

http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/faq-p99/17885-p99-compact-illustrated-parts-list.html#post338976

There are also several more earlier in the thread, however it appears they are of an earlier revision. That may not mean anything, but the part numbers may have changed; it's hard to tell without going through each pair of old/new revisions and matching the numbers.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Does anybody know the part number for the magazine base plate for the 10 round 9mm P99 magazine?

The 10 round magazines have a shorter body and a longer base plate, as shown here:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts