Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine picked up a late war PP ser # 351607p and it is missing the ejector and spring. Does anyone know where he can get one? This is a odd one as it has Nazi and British proof marks. It has BMP over a crown and it has crossed swords with numbers between all the 4 sides of the swords. The number on the right side of the swords is a 3. Finish is gone has had a lot of miles put on it . If you know a sorse for an ejector please let me know. Thanks papabyrd

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Post war Manurhin parts (7,65mm) will match. Interarms/Ranger eventually as well.

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
M&M Gunsmith up near Huntsville. Mike McClellan. Earls? Seems there is a thread up in the FAQ section regarding old parts sources. I have one but I don't know what it fits..came with a .22 but I have never even looked at it closely. If a .22 the leg under it will be different as I recall. 1917

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
British proof marks on PP

Here is a picture of the British proof marks on the PP does anyone know what the cross swords and numbers & letters stand for?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
BMP = British Military Police. Crossed swords is a British military marking.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Dieter is correct. My fault, read BMP

·
Registered
10 Posts
A friend of mine picked up a late war PP ser # 351607p and it is missing the ejector and spring. Does anyone know where he can get one? This is a odd one as it has Nazi and British proof marks. It has BMP over a crown and it has crossed swords with numbers between all the 4 sides of the swords. The number on the right side of the swords is a 3. Finish is gone has had a lot of miles put on it . If you know a sorse for an ejector please let me know. Thanks papabyrd
call Earl's Repair Service, Inc
540-921-0184
They carry parts for many of the older Walther
They replaced the ejector (Extractor) and spring for my PP Super 9mm in Sept. 2019

·
Registered
10 Posts
Call: Earl's Repair Service, Inc
540-921-0184
They replaced the extractor and spring for my Walther PP Super 9mm in Sept. 2019
They carry most parts for older Walther hand guns

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Call: Earl's Repair Service, Inc
540-921-0184
They replaced the extractor and spring for my Walther PP Super 9mm in Sept. 2019
They carry most parts for older Walther hand guns
Put something between your teeth first.

M

1 - 12 of 12 Posts