Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, I come for help regarding palmetto state armory. Earlier today, i ordered a savage hunting rifle off of their website. It said "congratulations, we will email you a confirmation" or something along those lines, and my card was charged. however I never received a conformation email. I tried calling and it sent me to their website, so i filled out a form. Does anyone have experience with them? sucks being out $600 and nothing to show for it.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Check your Spam Folder?

Reactions: wildcatf150

·
Premium Member
13,613 Posts
Agree with the three previous comments. I've ordered a poop load from Palmetto....never had a problem.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Who knows, what with this that and the other thing, everybody and their mom is buying guns suddenly.

·
Premium Member
13,613 Posts
I placed an order on the 22nd, it shipped on the 23rd, is scheduled for delivery on the 26th. Did you create an account? If so, you can log in and check your order status. If ordering a firearm, it'll have to be shipped to an FFL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I placed an order on the 22nd, it shipped on the 23rd, is scheduled for delivery on the 26th. Did you create an account? If so, you can log in and check your order status. If ordering a firearm, it'll have to be shipped to an FFL.
I checked out as a guest... I could find my invoice by searching my tracking number for maybe an hour after i checked out, but when i checked the progress after work, it was gone. the website keeps giving me an error message.

·
Premium Member
13,613 Posts
Have you checked with your FFL? Did you use the tracking number to track your package? I don't know what to tell you as I've always had a good experience with Palmetto.

·
Registered
638 Posts
If they said 10 days, then don’t be checking everyday as you will go nuts. I ordered my LCP II .22 from them and it took every bit of the time and then some to get here. I ordered an LCP II 380 from Sportsmans warehouse on 6/6. Email stated it would arrive at store on 6/18. Still waiting. I ended up calling them and their records set it shipped on the 22. All gun stores especially the bigger ones seem to be doing a bang up business on guns and ammo, and perhaps are just understaffed for the demand.

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
If they said 10 days, then don’t be checking everyday as you will go nuts. I ordered my LCP II .22 from them and it took every bit of the time and then some to get here. I ordered an LCP II 380 from Sportsmans warehouse on 6/6. Email stated it would arrive at store on 6/18. Still waiting. I ended up calling them and their records set it shipped on the 22. All gun stores especially the bigger ones seem to be doing a bang up business on guns and ammo, and perhaps are just understaffed for the demand.
Exactly. We are living in extraordinary times. Demand for guns and ammo have outstripped supply.

We went from a "soft" market for guns and ammo to a record breaking one almost overnight.

That companies like Palmetto are a little behind in servicing requests is understandable.

And it's not just Palmetto. It's the industry.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
This impact on the industry is killing me, too. Ammo about dried up, almost like when a certain someone got elected in 2008 and promised to attack the 2A. Couldn't get a bullet for miles, not a single round, and if someone was in the mood to sell, price gouging would have been a deep discount. This is good for those selling, not for those buying.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Guess I will be that fool on the outside looking in until I can find some rounds. Last time around, the reloading supplies are what went RIGHT AFTER the loaded ammo. Primers, powder, and pills were nill.

All because someone who couldn't boil water is dictating our lives in my county. I will have to give this PSA a look. I have heard good things.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had the same issue with them when I bought my KSG25. Never did get an email but a couple days later I was able to see my order on their website. It said processing for like a week ( too long for a drop shipped item IMO). It took 2 weeks to arrive at my FFL and this was long before the current " Extraordinary times". Too long for a drop shipped item, but as others told me when I was inquiring about it, it seems to be an issue with them that people put up with because they have good prices and as far as I can tell they always do deliver. Eventually. Personally I would only order from them again if the price difference was significant or they were the only ones that had it, but slow shipping is a pet peeve of mine. In short, don't worry, your stuff will come.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Good evening, I come for help regarding palmetto state armory. Earlier today, i ordered a savage hunting rifle off of their website. It said "congratulations, we will email you a confirmation" or something along those lines, and my card was charged. however I never received a conformation email. I tried calling and it sent me to their website, so i filled out a form. Does anyone have experience with them? sucks being out $600 and nothing to show for it.
Ordered two firearms from them. after two weeks and no reply I asked for and received my money back. Called four times only to be frustrated by hour long waits and when I left my phone number for a return call, no one called. They asked for my FFL 13 times. When I asked about status of order I got a form email saying shipping was delayed. BUT they took my credit card IMMEDIATELY. There are some scams out there now where folks take your credit card, hold you off for two weeks and use your money when in fact they never had the product you ordered in the first place. Not saying PSA is doing that but for a few bucks more Ill deal with reputable businesses. Look at their Better Business Bureau reviews...not good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gun sales are at an all time high. You should have talked to somebody and found the order time before you ordered it. I would think whining about them on a Walther forumn pretty much defines who you are. I hope they just refund your payment.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts