Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well once more I was looking and dreaming.. here is what I found.. anybody ever bought from them

All P99 for sale

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Prices are nothing special. I'd rather buy where I can put my hands on the actual firearm, especially if you're paying the premium price.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree.... I was there browsing for the G22... which I found for $294 basic but lefthand assembled already ... which is good .. CDNN has them for $280 right now
anyhow I still wondered if anybody has bought from them

The main reason I posted the link is that alot of people want the older style still and they seam to have some older ones also there is a few AS triggers over there which seam currently hard to find

·
Registered
189 Posts
On that G22 at CDNN, don't forget their flat $9.99 shipping for the whole order...and that they are also including the Walther soft "tactical" bag for the G22 at that price too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Honestly my friend, if you're looking for a deal, I wouldn't go throught those guys. I would look at either CDNN or Ak-47Man.com. If I'm not mistaken, The P99c AS 9mm was around $420.00 @ CDNN. These guys want $500+

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your right.... CDNN P99c/as was $429... plus extra mags @ $20 for each..... I did get my P99c from CDNN

I was on that other site mainly for the G22 in left hand set up CDNN has that one in righthand only for $280....
so depending if CDNN still has that new handgun I am hoping for I will get my G22 there too if not..... only time will tell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts