Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am strongly considering the purchase of a preferably NEWfull-sized P99 with the AS (Anti-Stress) trigger (inclusive of two 15 round hi-capacity magazines, if possible) but the P99s do not seem plentiful. Have any of you recently purchased or seen reputable shipping dealers possessing a decent price and inventory? If so, whom and what pricing and shipping costs should I expect to pay?

Your information and advise will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gun shows are always a good option. When I was shopping for my new XD, I saw p99 (both AS and QA) for $495 with 2 mag's.

·
Registered
83 Posts
when dealing with bud's gunshop, i would make REAL sure you are actually going to receive what you order/want.

i have heard some stories of people having problems with bud's shipping the wrong models or even the wrong guns.

i live in kentucky about an hour from bud's. the prices listed are pretty good, so if he has something i want, i'll hop in the car and go check it out in person.

frye

·
Registered
44 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fryeg7 @ Sep. 10 2006,10:10)]when dealing with bud's gunshop, i would make REAL sure you are actually going to receive what you order/want.  

i have heard some stories of people having problems with bud's shipping the wrong models or even the wrong guns.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]when dealing with bud's gunshop, i would make REAL sure you are actually going to receive what you order/want.

I ordered my P99C AS 9mm from Buds and it was a very good experience. Prices are always very competitive and selection is usually very good also. I'm currently waiting for Bud's to get the .40 version of the P99C AS.

As far as Sporting Arms in TX, a friend bought a pistol from them and they're not very organized or efficient in their communication. Phones aren't always answered, and e-mails don't always get a reply. I haven't found their pricing to be any better than Bud's in KY.

·
Registered
525 Posts
My only complaints with buds is shipping can vary from quick to slow and they sent an order of mags to my FFL instead of me despite me not putting my FFL's address anywhere near that particular order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts