·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
This pistol looks like it was pieced together by Walther.

I see a La Chasse P99 AS slide, a P99 AS trigger/trigger bar, a P99Q frame, a La Chasse walnut backstrap, and a PPQ 17rd mag (which was a strange addition on this pistol).

That being said, I like the end result. I very much like what looks like a steel end cap on the slide, and I notice a gouge on the striker assembly where it looks like someone marred it either when assembling or disassembling the slide.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah its weird in the photos you can see the slide blends in P99 Gen1 and PPQ dna. From the rear it looks ppq but the sides scream P99. Hoping i can hear something positive back from earl or the seller. Since this would probably be a hit for most P99 fans. And m1 PPQ fans.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On top of that this pistol set up is really mp7 status. That lower is for the law enforcement contracts, the slide is probably a custom made piece for the edition, you would have to special order this some how. Not the typical run of the mill walther specialty shop stuff. Ill keep you guys posted🤣🤣.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I mean as a whole i wouldnt mind getting one of those balance🤣🤣🤣. Im trying to see if group has a rotation to germany so i can play around over there. Just got back from Ukraine.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one as well just to take a look at it. But everything I've ever heard about them from people who got their hands on one, on this forum, seems to indicate that it is a PPQ with a worse trigger.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one as well just to take a look at it. But everything I've ever heard about them from people who got their hands on one, on this forum, seems to indicate that it is a PPQ with a worse trigger.
Yeah i get you, for me its just more the looks and over all collectability of something like that. I remember when some P12’s and P8’s were imported and everyone went crazy on hkpro🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gentlemen, I am the one who purchased this extremely rare P99. From my research on the German gun sites, this was a special factory run and only 4 units were made. I am disappointed that I could not secure the presentation case that this special run P99 most certainly came with.

Any addition information would be appreciated.

I am a Walther collecter, with special focus on Anniversary Issues and European Spec. P99's. Please let me know you ever have anything interesting to sell.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
P99Q has not been offered for sale on the commercial market. It is a European police contract pistol. The one in question could have been brought back as household goods or possibly other sources.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts