Walther Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just figured I would try to diagnose it. Will Walther cover the shipping cost? I just tried calling and they are understandably closed until Wednesday. Thanks for trying guys. This is the first Walther product I have had an issue with.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
It is a curious issue. I have three P99s, and have never had a trigger issue in thousands of rounds. They should pay shipping both ways. I hope you get it sorted, as the 99c is an excellent pistol.

When I purchased my C, I cleaned and lubed it, took it to the range, and went through 400 rounds the first time out with no cleaning till after I got back home.

Were any of the rounds you fired reloads?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No all factory ammo. I really enjoyed the pistol. My first pistol was supposed to be a P99 full size. I have had, and do have some nice pistols (polymer and metal) but, I am still lusting after a P99AS. If Walther can sort this out and I run the gun another 500 rounds or so with no issues, I will have a new carry gun and will definitely purchase a full size. Other than the trigger my only gripe is the gun is a little slick, I am thinking about Talon grips.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.