Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy some without paying MSRP?
Also a finger extended but plate to replace the flat one?

All my local dealers must order magazines.  And when i called S&W, they didnt even have a part # for the finger extensions.  

I have some 10 rd P99 mags with the longer but plates.  And then I ordered some p99c but plated to convert them, unfortunately the sleves are designed differently.  If anyone cares, p99 10rds cant be converted to p9c mags.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome, thanks for the links.

I just ordered some from CDNN. ill wait untill they get here before getting the butt plates from Earl's

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
For now, I have 2 mags w/ the pinky extensions for my P99C. that's good enough for me. I have 5 mags for my SW99, and I can always use them in the compact as well. I prev had a Glock 26 for 8 years and only had the two mags w/ extensions all those years (but had many full sizers).

But yea, the links given above are the best prices.

I just ordered two HK USP 10 rounders. CDNN had them for $9.99, but they charge about $10 shipping. I found them for $7.99 at Cal's Sporting Arms, and his shipping was $1 cheaper, if I remember correctly. So, I saved a few dollars that way. But, Cal didn't have any cheap Walther mags, unfortunately.

Now I have 6 USP mags (4 hi caps and 2 ten rounders), and 5 Glock 17 rounders and 5 P99 mags (two 16 rounders and three 10 rounders). I wanna get 1 more glock and 1 more P99 mag so I can have 6 for every gun.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I have a total of 7 mags for each my 9mm
3 flat and 4 with extension for the P99c 9mm (if need 6 flat)
7 15 rounders for the P99 9mm

I am hoping for Sportsmans warehouse to have the P99 .40S&W  mags as cheap as the 9mm then I will buy a few 12 rounders for that ...and also I am still on lookout for P5 mags... though I guess I won't be getting them under $65 a pop....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts