Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to get a compact to add to my 2 other P99's.  Any recomendations for an IWB and the compact?  Haven't seen anything specifically for the compact.  The barrel is a bit shorter and all my current holsters seem to be flush on the standard P99 barrel.
Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just got my Tucker Texas Heritage IWB holster yesterday. Wow was that fast. They told me it was a 2-3 week turnaround, but surprise, surprise...

So far this holster seems to be the most comfortable IWB I have worn. I will post a follow up later on.

JB

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey there,

I know you already got your holster, but I wanted to give you guys another option. I found this holster in a gun show in San Antonio about 5 years ago. Have been carrying a 1911 in it daily since then.
  Take a look at this site. Disclaimer- I get nothing from this guy and have nothing to gain from people buying or not. I just really like his holster. It's called the Beltster. Here's a pic of my 1911 in it as I carry everyday.

www.banderagunleather.com

Steve

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, So far I can't find any of the big names (or anyone for that matter) that offers a holster for the P99C. At this point I want a kydex OWB since I can conceal it easily under winter clothes but, I'll consider anything. Has anyone verified that Tucker offers P99C holsters? Lot's of P99's available but no C's.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Give Rob at Tucker a call. He is a great guy to deal with. He will tell you if they make one specifically for the 99c. I would think they could. Arent the dimensions the same except for barrel and grip length? If that is the case, then they could just take a litle leather off the bottom of the holster to alllow for the shorter barrel.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just received my P99c and have been looking at holsters; haven't seen any specifically for the Walther compact, but every one I've seen for the H&K compact fits the P99c almost perfectly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts