Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my p99c AS 9mm, and now I want a hoslter for it. I looked at a Bianchi Black Widow hoslter for the SW99 and it fit but the only thing the end of the gun stuck out about an 1/2 and im worried about hitting the front sight on something. I was wondering if there is any holster that will fit the P99c without the end sticking out. Also I tried the p99c in a full size SW99 holster and didnt like how there was extra room in it. Browsing past posts I looked at Don Hume H721: Double Nine, for the SW99 compact, does this holster cover the sight and not leave any excess room in it?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I have a Bianchi 7L leather belt holster I got from Midway USA. Its for the fullsize P99, but I use it for my compact P99. The end does not stick out.

Also, U can try the Galco FLETCH or Galco concealable - they make them for the fullsize P99/Sw99, but w/ the compacts, the bottom of the gun does not stick out.

I used a Galco FLETCH Glock 19 holster for a Glock 26 for 8 years. Same principle for the P99c in a P99 holster...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I have a really nice and expensive fully lined Galco that I use for my full size and compact...but most of the time I carry them in a Fobus paddle....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts