Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a holster that fits the P99c trigger guard? I have been looking for about 3 months now and I think that it will have to be specially made.

Any ideas on where to get one thats not specially made for the P99c?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
look no further
they don't have many choices of holsters IMHO but they list P99 old style and new style.. plus the P99c

however amny said before that the Kydex ones from Comp-tac and Blade-tech will work just fine for the P99c
anyhow here is thir links
Comp-tac
Blade-tech

and then there is last but not least Earl.... I ordered a P99c holster from him,,, that comes from Germany and has the Walther Logo on it and stamped P99c on it (he got 2 different styles for the P99c)
Earl's Holsters

·
Registered
86 Posts
It is not listed on the website but they make one, you just need to call them. I bought a shirt tucker and am fairly thin. Tuck in your shirt, pull out about a inch of shirt all around so it is not skin tight to the body and you can't see it at all and the shirt still looks normal. I am sure them make paddle and others.

Also Uncut is right, I have about 4 Bladetech P99 holsters, IWB, Paddle, etc, they all fit it very well, you will have about a half inch of air in the bottom of the holster but the gun stays in there tight and does not move around, the Fist is the same size as the C if you want a small package in light clothing.

Rockets Out...

Fist Holsters

·
Registered
10 Posts
i had a comptac c-tac holster and it didn't fit my p99c, worked great on my AD p99 full frame. that 3mm frame kept the retention system from grabbing the trigger guard. even losening up the tension screws didn't help enough, it just opened up the retention area even more.

they both fit in my fobus though, good retention with both although it doesn't close as far with the compact.

edit: i loved my c-tac but sold it with my full-frame AD this week; i emailed comptac about it, they said
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Comp-Tac Sales <[email protected]> to me, Mar 7 (4 days ago)
we are working on the post 2004 p99's
blade-tech was less optimistic. same day:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hello,

At this time we do not offer a holster for the compact, please check back
with us frequently as we are always updating our website. We appreciate your
interest in Blade-Tech products.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have an AD (2004) P99 and P99C. I carry them both in my Comp-Tac C.T.A.C and Pro-Undercover holsters. No adjustment necessary bewteen the two guns and the retention is perfect on both. Martyr obviously had a different experience, but I've had absolutely no trouble going between the full size and the compact with my Comp-Tac holsters.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts