Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
The Cross Breed Super Tuck is made for the P99c. It can be worn tucked or untucked, is comforable and, in general, works well.

Ron

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Bianchi 7L holster from Midway USA - it is for the P99 fullsize - but many fullsize leather belt holsters has the muzzle of the gun sticking out past the holster anyway - this holster works perfectly for the compact P99.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ditto on this! And it positions the gun so there's no barrel sticking way down when you tuck it.
If you wear it tucked without an undershirt(I live in Flroida and my usual dress is shorts and a light cotton shirt) does the slide next to your body stick into your side, and is it uncomfortable?

Thanks.

Ron

·
Registered
335 Posts

FIST Kydex...

Uglier than sin, but priced right, works perfectly, extremely thin..:D

I'm well pleased.

J. Pomeroy

·
Registered
134 Posts

FIST Kydex...

Uglier than sin, but priced right, works perfectly, extremely thin..:D

I'm well pleased.

J. Pomeroy
Which model? Could care less how it looks, but is it tuckable? That is the primary use I will be making if it. I already have a non-tuckable that works well for me. I already have a Fist kydex tuckable, but it has a J style clip, which I hate. Your model has the kind of clip I prefer, and if it is tuckable, I am all set.

Ron

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you wear it tucked without an undershirt(I live in Flroida and my usual dress is shorts and a light cotton shirt) does the slide next to your body stick into your side, and is it uncomfortable?

Thanks.

Ron
I'm in St. Pete, so I hear ya' about the weather. I only tuck in my work clothes (slacks and a tie) so I generally have a t-shirt on underneath. But if I'm really worried about it printing, I'll often tuck the shirt and the t-shirt, so there's a double layer, and I find it perfectly fine. No irritation. It's no different than wearing it untucked with a T-shirt or a polo, which I do all the time. I can't really tell a difference.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm in St. Pete, so I hear ya' about the weather. I only tuck in my work clothes (slacks and a tie) so I generally have a t-shirt on underneath. But if I'm really worried about it printing, I'll often tuck the shirt and the t-shirt, so there's a double layer, and I find it perfectly fine. No irritation. It's no different than wearing it untucked with a T-shirt or a polo, which I do all the time. I can't really tell a difference.
OK, Michael, thanks for the reply. That really helps.

Ron

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Clipdraw on my P99C AS. It's more comfortable than any IWB holster I've ever tried.

And I have a Don Hume JIT belt slide for OWB use. I won't be wearing it much until the weather gets a little cooler, but it seems to hold the pistol up high and tight against the body.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Fist K-4 Tuckable Holster For P99c

I have been e-mailing Fist and they are going to make their K-4 Kydex tuckable for me for my P99c with a clip, rather then the J hook it usually comes with. I don't find that the J hooks work well for me. They tend to slip below my belt, whereas I find a good clip holds the holster to the belt much more effectively. In addition, because I live in Florida and don't want my body sweat on the slide, they are making the holster with what they call a body shield, so that the entire gun will be protected. When it is hot, which it usually is, I only wear one shirt, usually a polo shirt, so that is a problem for me with holsters where the slide is exposed.

I will report back and post pictures when it arrives.

Ron

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ron,

I have the same holster as PX15 with the addition of the body shield. I believe it is the Fist #1 in very thin kydex.

It fits both my P99 1st generation and my P99c which only comes in 2nd Generation. This is a bonus, since I only intended to use on the compact:cool:

Common Sense...The Rarest Of All Sense

1 - 20 of 20 Posts