Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the grip extension for the p99c will work with fullsize 10rd mags.. I know it will fit the 12rd high caps,, just didnt know if the high cap was the same size. Is the 10 round is just pinned or something,, Im in NY and i was looking into purchasing the extension but cant use 12rd high caps,, Not worth a felony for me here in NY.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
yes it will work with the 10 round mag also....
the 10 round and 12/15/16) round mags for the .40 or 9mm have the same external dimesnions

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess most people wouldnt consider 12 rds high capacity for a 40 caliber but in New york you can only carry 10+1 anything more is considered a high capacity magazine and is illegal by law to carry unless your an LEO

·
Registered
109 Posts
Oops, sorry, I misunderstood. I assumed 9mm, and was thinking they had 12rd mags for the P99C that didn't stick out. I have a couple of 15rders with sleeves for my P99C, and a couple of 10 rounders.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
there is a guy on ebay that sells them from Germany.....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am a little upset at this time due to the fact that i placed an order with KIEl and they said it would be in stock in a week and they charged me 30 dollars, I can get it from germany for 11 lol go figure. Almost worse than gas prices lol COME ON KIEL whats the deal here

·
Registered
406 Posts
I am a little upset at this time due to the fact that i placed an order with KIEl and they said it would be in stock in a week and they charged me 30 dollars, I can get it from germany for 11 lol go figure. Almost worse than gas prices lol COME ON KIEL whats the deal here
There is a recent thread about my experiences with Kennedy International and what I feel is their lousy service.

·
Registered
923 Posts
http://www.germanguns.de/export/guns/p99/partsp99/p99parts.htm

This is the german guy that sells them. I bought 3 and they were at my doorstep with 5 days. Very fast shipping from Germany. They're a great accessory, basically turned my compact into a full size service pistol.
I had the same experince with this seller. He's top notch.

BTW, my 9mm Compact shoots very nicely with the sleeve. There is no pinching at the gap. I wish that I could say the same for the A&G adapter and my Glock 33.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ordered this on 6/28 still have not recieved BUYERS BEWARE,,, DONT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE

·
Registered
406 Posts
I ordered this on 6/28 still have not recieved BUYERS BEWARE,,, DONT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE
I think we need to clairify that Kevin is refering to the wretched service from Kennedy International.

The "German guy" whose name is Klaus, I think, at Germanguns.de has excellent products and service. Let's not confuse these two.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts