Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using for Holsters on the compact?

I can't find any anywhere.

Thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
http://www.desantisholster.com/031.html

Choose S&W 99 compact from the dropdown

http://www.donhume.com/Product....nID=140

That should be the whole list for S&W99 Compact

http://www.protechoutdoors.com/holsters.htm

"The Intimidator" is my all time favorite - great for going out in the fun and sun and sweating, as it is nylon. Size 8 fits the S&W99 Compact.

Oh, and using S&W99 Compact will yield more choices in your results, and they will fit the P99 Compact. Some holster manufacturers have different holsters for the 9mm vs .40 cal selections, as there is a slight difference, so search for S&W99 Compact in your caliber.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Sorry no link since I am still not on my own PC.. but Earl's repair service has original Walther holsters for the P99c....
Comp tac...... Blade tech... google it or look for links here using the search engine...

as stated in the previous post... holsters for the SW99c should fit the P99c..... or any P99 full size holster will fit the P99c also.... just that the barrel length is half inch shorter...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I am starting to sound like a broken record but I like a Fobus paddle. Easy, light, cheap...I use it for carry and competition shooting....but I am looking into a comp-tac...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lately, an Uncle Mikes IWB kydex, more comfortable than I expected.

But I don't know if they're still making them, not listed on their site. I got mine from a local LE supply shop..

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you are interested in inside-the-pocket carry: The Galco Front Pocket Holster for the Glock 26/27/33 is a fine fit for the Glock sub-compacts as well as my P99Cs. Also, the following site has a price which seems very fair and shipping is also free: Galco Pocket Holster

·
Registered
310 Posts
I carry my 2004 P99C in a Comp-Tac Pro Undercover IWB holster. It also works perfectly with my full-size 2004. Not sure how it works with the newer models with the longer mag release lever. But it's perfect for anything 2004 and earlier.

Jim

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought a bianchi ankle holster for my p99c. I got it, slipped my gun in- attached it to my ankle, and then.... could not get my pants down over it (even 5.11 pants- anything short of bell bottoms would not work for that holster) and then, with my pants leg up, could not get the holster to stay tight on my leg as i walked around the room. the velcro would not stay attached, and when it did, there was nothing to prevent the holster from sliding down to the top of my foot.

i was really disapointed- i have a gouls goodrich iwb that works great- was hoping the bianchi would be fine, but it was a 50 dollar waste.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The Protech sleeve works great with my P99C. They come in two sizes - medium and small. The medium one fits the P99C perfectly. Here is a link to a couple of pics on their website.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have an uncle mike's ankle holster that I carry a PPK in and it works extremely well.  Only about 40 bucks or so from GALLS.

Granted, its not leather, but since it is riding around on your leg, you can hand wash it if it gets stinky.  The garter it comes with does a good job of supporting the weight of the gun.  If I wear it correctly, I have no problems with the holster portion slipping down around my foot (wear it with the muzzle just behind and above your ankle bone).

Bottom line: if particular attire forces ankle carry, the uncle mike's (in whatever size) fits the bill for me.  And the P99c isn't much bigger than a PPK...

-stunks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts