Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my P99c from Earl's a few months back...
rand 100 rounds thru it...... all flawless... but yesterday was the FIRST time i really "got down with it" and really worked on groupings and getting a feel for the gun.
the first time i went, i was at a closer by indoor range..... i hate indoor ranges...
i was finally able to go to an outdoor range yesterday.... ran 150 rounds thru it.
it was FLAWLESS> not a SINGLE malfunction and not only that, its accurate as hell.
my buddy was with me and had his HK UPSc .45 and i was outshooting him with the "little" walther...

·
Registered
536 Posts
The more you work with your groupings, the better that gun is going to get. Nothing more satisfying than to see a P99 put a bullet through the hole you just made with the last bullet. ;)

thorn

·
Registered
225 Posts
The more you work with your groupings, the better that gun is going to get. Nothing more satisfying than to see a P99 put a bullet through the hole you just made with the last bullet. ;)

thorn
For me its gone from keeping them on the paper target to keeping all shots on the target. I'm getting a little better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts