Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks to still be good as of this morning. Sportsman's Guide member price + coupon code SN365. $484.47 shipped.

·
Premium Member
13,560 Posts
That's terrible...I've got three....bought em' used and paid more than that.:( If I were in the market, I'd be 'all over' that deal.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Almost obligated.. what do you boys use for grip/mag extender?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Its a really nice gun... I enjoy shooting mine a lot. This is a great price. Gun Genie returned 5 for me, all $570 or higher.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I am surprised there is nothing offered by Pierce for mag extension

·
Registered
302 Posts
Starting to consider relieving myself of my PPS for one...hmmm.
Nah, TBS. Keep the PPS and either back up the PPS with the P99c AS or visa versa, but don't let any reliable CCW get away from you. That's what I'm thinking about doing.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
We're building a rig here.. what do you buys use IWB for your P99c and where do you get your OEM mags?

·
Premium Member
13,560 Posts
Boogs, do you want the finger extension base plate or the magazine sleeve to allow the use of full size mags in P99C? I'm pretty sure all my P99C's came with two mags, one having the finger extension. As for the sleeve, well, right now, if you're trying to locate one, it's kinda like going on a snipe hunt. But, Earls has em'. If you're not in a hurry, and get on the 'notify me' list at Midway or some other online store, you can save some money.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
do you want the finger extension base plate or the magazine sleeve to allow the use of full size mags in P99C?
Why, both of course :)

Appreciate the insight, OF.. as usual. Trust all is well down south!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts