Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I had some hesitation ordering from who knows where in Germany, too, but my experience was very good and the grip adapters appeared in less time than I thought. They really are a handy thing to have and now I seldom shoot my compact without them.

I would and probably will order from the German site again.

I believe that Kennedy International also offers the part, but I had a bad experience with them and would far prefer to use Klaus the German guy.

·
Registered
99 Posts
If you order from KIEL expect a loooooonnnnngggg wait. It took him a month to get mine. They told me that they order them Germany, that was the explanation i got??? IDK

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes KEIL is higher but when you pay p&h from Klaus it is about the same...I have bought one from each.:rolleyes:
For me, ordering from Klaus was about $10 cheaper, and I got the part in a week (from Germany).

Klaus sells the grip adapter for $11. Shipping, handling and whatever taxes and tariffs were applicable brought the total to $24.

KEIL sells the same adapter for $29.99, and I'm sure shipping adds at least $4 or $5 to that, for a total of $34 or $35.

·
Registered
99 Posts
1 week!! Wow, you got lucky with that deal. There has been lots of other reports on this seller with people waiting forever to get there items. I would never deal with him again unless he was my absolute last resort.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
If it is any consulation - I have 1 - I got one months back when they first came out.

I really don't care for it. I end up twisting the gun when I am shooting. I don't shoot as well as I do w/o the adaptor.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ordered me two of um from Germanguns as well as a mag loader and WOW super fast shipping! within a week...
ill defiantnly deal with this guy again!
but his p99 mag prices are a bit high to me...

·
Registered
910 Posts
I have been dealing with Donny at KIE, he has the extender in stock (although in limited supply) and for those living in the US, it just seems a lot easier to go through him. No foreign exchange issues, international mail, etc. He also responds quickly to inquiries. I ordered an extender today and it's going out tomorrow.

http://www.kiei.biz/

·
Registered
22 Posts
I did not like the idea of emailing my credit card number to Klaus in Germany. Using a secure site in America was worth a few extra dollars to me. It took two day after the order to get the USPS shipment email notice, and three days after that for them to get to my door. That?s not bad service at all.

Now just to find some time to get to the range and try them out!

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
To the best of my knowledge.... the guy on ebay that sells them (I am almost 100% it is Klaus) does take Paypal up to $100
the ID of the guy on ebay is "Kuttelmuttel" if I remember correctly and still sells some Walther stuff... just have not seen the grip adaptor in a while from him for sale

·
Registered
225 Posts
To the best of my knowledge.... the guy on ebay that sells them (I am almost 100% it is Klaus) does take Paypal up to $100
the ID of the guy on ebay is "Kuttelmuttel" if I remember correctly and still sells some Walther stuff... just have not seen the grip adaptor in a while from him for sale
Is this the guy? Kuttlemuttel

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Yep.... thats him

·
Registered
910 Posts
With the dollar sinking like a lead weight against the Euro, I find it hard to imagine that ordering from Europe would be a better option.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I previously ordered the grip adapter from Claus aka kuttlemuttle aka germanguns.de and he seemed fine to deal with.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
When I tried to order from Klaus on ebay and when he sent payment options he said no Paypal or secure CC.
My understanding has been that all things gun-related on eBay are strictly verboten these days. Is that not the case? Just curious; at one time, eBay was a good source of all sorts of accessories. Thanks.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Is this the guy? Kuttlemuttel
Yes, that is Claus. He is also "Prentt24" on Gunbrokers.com. Months ago, before I even owned my P99C I bought the grip adapters from him on ebay. Most recently I bought a couple PP Super mags from him. I have found him to be an outstanding seller, and the fact that he's in Germany doesn't bother me in the least. He gets things to me faster than some American sellers. He has given me breaks on combined shipping and when I dealt with him Paypal was possible, but since the change at eBay that may no longer be the case.

As to the Walther magazine adapters, I found them to be considerably less expensive to buy through Claus when bought in number. For me the adapters work wonderfully approximating the grip of a full size P99. For me there is zero pinch between the adapter and frame. I wish that I could say the same for A&G adapters and Glocks. The adapters slip on with a friction fit which allow you to slip them off and use the full sized mags on a full size P99 without set screws of permanent attachment. The adaptered full size mags make the P99C very desirable as a carry gun with the potential use of higher capacity mags on a reload, or, one could go right to the higher capacity mag if there is time/opportunity once the gun is drawn. I suppose this set-up is why I am having a hard time getting behind the PPS.

Two thumbs up for Claus and the Walther adapters.

Q

1 - 20 of 23 Posts