Walther Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I was looking to get a Tactical light for my P99. What mode or brand fits the best? I'm having the hardest time finding the right one. Does anyone have suggestions?

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
2004 and later - U can use a TRL1 or a M5. U want one that will fit S&W guns - They also fit the P99.

Here is an M5 light on my SW99 and my P99 :)

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Then the 2 I mentioned. If U buy the TRL 1 - U MUST get the one listed for S&W - they make ones that have a different part to fit various models of guns.

Or, the M5 will fit automatically.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
I have never even heard of that - so no, I can't.

Any other light must fit S&W semi autos to fit the P99.

The notch is in a different place compared to Glocks and other guns

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Insight X2 Laser fits on my P99c, but it's not a very good light IMO, at least compared to my Surefire X200B that I use on my USP.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Isn't that the small light?
Yeah but it fits the full size P99 fine, I of course have a P99c.

I got a Surefire X200B on my USP and I love it, ten times better then the Insight X2L. I believe that it comes with an insert that would work with the P99 full size.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Get a rail adaptor if you own the closed rail model..............Like me.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I have a P99 newer version but my M6 doesn't fit. Do I need that extension/attachement? Thank you.
Don't think the M6 was made for the P99. I don't believe that they make and adaptor either. Adaptor was for early models with closed rails. As Shipwreck mentioned above, M5 fits newer frames...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts