Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I saw a few brand spanking NIB P99Cs for sale both on gunbroker and on a reputable web dealer (gunprime.com) within the last 45 days or so. It was only a handful, though. I posted about them in a recent thread. Someone reviewed the pistol on 7/9/20 at gunprime.com so I assume they bought one of the few new ones they had.

I'm not sure if they were dug out of a dark corner in the warehouse or if they from a recent production run.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
When I emailed Earl he responded, "The 100% German Walther Model P99 and the P99C pistols are no longer made. We have a few P99AS 9mm pistols in stock as you can see and order on our website: www.carlwalther.com or give us a call and we will ship one today. The cost is $695. Please advise."

·
Registered
85 Posts
When I emailed Earl he responded, "The 100% German Walther Model P99 and the P99C pistols are no longer made. We have a few P99AS 9mm pistols in stock as you can see and order on our website: www.carlwalther.com or give us a call and we will ship one today. The cost is $695. Please advise."
Thanks for the reply. Heretofore I had from time to time considered getting rid of my German Walther p99 because I never carried it because you have to shoot your first shot on double action and frankly that could get you killed if you miss or worse your shot went wide of the mark and you shot some innocent bystander. But now that I know the German guns are history I probably will never sell it and if I ever am forced to sell it I will be asking a kings ransom for it and probably get it too as people often panic and go wild with their money when they can no longer buy a gun because its been discontinued. I still shoot from time to time my P99 on the range even though I have never carried it and never will. I like it for a range gun.

·
Registered
508 Posts
NICE OD - passed one up years ago on GB for a good price and regret it. My BEST is my classic, but it is only black (of course so was 007's). Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Do we really think these are NOT going to be produced in limited runs (like they are every year) ever again????

·
Registered
227 Posts
sh!t. so the P99 AS full size IS no longer made :(.. .that means I'm going to have pay Earl's butt rape price of $695 to get one. Sigh

·
Super Moderator
3,864 Posts
Not if you hold out for a used one...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts