Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I put a set of Meprolight night sites on my p99 full size without any trouble. I had to run the rear sight over a stone a few times to get it to fit nicely, but all in all it was a pretty easy job.

I think JEnglish has some videos posted on here that cover this job.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
they will fit both however due to slide length and post highth of the front sight I would buy them for which gun you need them

ML 18800 is for the Full size
ML 18001 is for the compact P99

·
Registered
27 Posts
Will the ones for the full size P99 fit the compact. I understand that Mepro has them coming out real soon

I bought the full size version for my p99c AS, because I found them for $25 cheaper. They shifted the front sight from 6:00 to centered, didn't bother me.

Uncut's right, if they're both available at the same price, get the Compact version... but I wouldn't stress about it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just for the record, the difference between the Meprolight sights for the P99c and P99 are the heightt on the front site, the P99 is slightly taller than the P99c, I actually have the P99 sights on my P99c. I was shooting too high so i put the taller front sight on and it did the trick,,,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.