Walther Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
OK Everyone, I will try and get another run of adapters done in the next 2 months. I have a large collection of names and #'s so I will do a mass notification when they are done. I will also post it here as well. Sorry for the extremely long time but we have been off racing sidecars and motorcycles all around the Us. Bucket list is getting smaller. Next stop Isle of Man . Not sure if any of you know about the race but here is a link. I am the tall one with my wife who rides as passenger on the sidecar next to me. The person on her side is a world famous racer that raced a similar sidecar at the Isle of Man TT.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
I had an uncle that used to do those races. He said it was the purest rush he had ever experienced. Add me to your list if you would as I now have 2 Gen 1 P99s. Thanks, and stay safe!

·
Supporting Vendor
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I had an uncle that used to do those races. He said it was the purest rush he had ever experienced. Add me to your list if you would as I now have 2 Gen 1 P99s. Thanks, and stay safe!
Yes it is. I race multiple different motorcycle classes here and the F2 sidecar.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Yes it is. I race multiple different motorcycle classes here and the F2 sidecar.
That was years ago but I recall him being in a sidecar with his helmet about 1mm from the pavement going gosh-darn fast around a corner when I was a little kid. He's gone, complications from a biking accident. Great guy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK Everyone, I will try and get another run of adapters done in the next 2 months. I have a large collection of names and #'s so I will do a mass notification when they are done. I will also post it here as well. Sorry for the extremely long time but we have been off racing sidecars and motorcycles all around the Us. Bucket list is getting smaller. Next stop Isle of Man . Not sure if any of you know about the race but here is a link. I am the tall one with my wife who rides as passenger on the sidecar next to me. The person on her side is a world famous racer that raced a similar sidecar at the Isle of Man TT.

View attachment 96186

21 - 36 of 36 Posts