Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally had the time to do a large run of the Early P99 rail adapters. Contact me if you want one. If you have previously contacted me I will send a PM, e-mail, or phone call as you are on the list in the order of original contact.
Price $ 55.00 shipped by priority mail.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I received my adapter on Saturday. This is a well built piece that fits the gun perfectly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got mine! Great piece, believe it or not been looking for this for several years.
thanks Tony.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Redfish - you still making these from Delrin or did you come up with an aluminum alternative? Sorry, have not been on the forum in a long time, probably since I bought the Delrin adapter that is still going strong. Only checking to see if this has changed to aluminum, as I would be upgrading if so. Great product.

·
Supporting Vendor
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, Here is the phone # 941-505-0080

Sorry guys but I had to go back to my roots of racing 2 strokes !! but I still an avid Walther fan.

Tony

1 left and I will have to do another run

·
Registered
3 Posts
Walther P99 1st Gen

This is for Redfish, I have tried to contact you about purchasing an adapter thru your two phone numbers, your website Banshee Superstore and Email. Please tell me now to contact you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need one as well please. How many orders would it take to run a new batch? I'm thinking about reselling them to those in need. Thanks, Rob

1 - 20 of 23 Posts