Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rented a P99 Smith and Wesson at the local range again today. It's growing on me, and if I buy one, I will get the Walther version. But, I have a question about the new triggers.

I know the DA/SA feel of the older trigger. But I want to get my hands on the new QA trigger before I buy one...

The new QA triggers are exactly the same on every trigger pull? Or is it different after the 1st shot?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey ShipWreck, where are you located? If it's near Houston, gimme a buzz, you're welcome to try my QA. I personally like the AS trigger better but I don't own one. Was looking at trading mine for one but can't seem to get a fair deal at the moment.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[b said:
Quote[/b] (toeball @ Aug. 28 2005,00:42)]Hey ShipWreck, where are you located? If it's near Houston, gimme a buzz, you're welcome to try my QA. I personally like the AS trigger better but I don't own one. Was looking at trading mine for one but can't seem to get a fair deal at the moment.
I live in College Station, about 70 min north of Houston. I'd like to take you up on that. I rented a S&W with the AS style trigger and I liked it. I wanna see how the QA is before I pick one up.

I was thinking of going to the Reliant gunshow in Houston to see if I can get one...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Aha! Are you an Aggie? I've visted College Station numerous times. My wife's parents and grandparents are all Aggies. Her grandparents still live there in Bryan/College Station.

-stunks

·
Registered
328 Posts
Does CDNN still have 03 AS trigger models?
That's where I got mine.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[b said:
Quote[/b] (stunksinatl @ Aug. 28 2005,09:41)]Aha! Are you an Aggie? I've visted College Station numerous times. My wife's parents and grandparents are all Aggies. Her grandparents still live there in Bryan/College Station.

-stunks
No, I am a transplant from another state about 10 years ago. Lived here since then, and I really like the town

·
Registered
30 Posts
shipwreck, i also live in h-town, on the west side.
your welcome to try my QA any weekend.
send me mail if you want head down this way.

John

·
Registered
232 Posts
I tried to send you guys emails but the board's message form seems to be broken. Anyway, ShipWreck, r1blur, drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you my cell number so we can go shooting sometime...

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[b said:
Quote[/b] (toeball @ Aug. 28 2005,13:48)]I tried to send you guys emails but the board's message form seems to be broken. Anyway, ShipWreck, r1blur, drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you my cell number so we can go shooting sometime...
Ok, will do. I'd like to maybe arrange something in the next 2 or 3 weeks... I'll bring my new Glock 34 if you'd like to try it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts